Thompson’s Gel-Free Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Capsulesare:
- Natural source of Omega-3,6 &9 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health and healthy skin
- Is an ideal Fish Oil equivalent for vegetarians
- Vegetarian/Vegan friendly
- Individuals seeking a supplement for the maintenance of good health
- Those seeking to maintain healthy skin
- Vegetarians seeking a fish oil equivalent
- Is a natural source of Linolenic Acid, which is an Omega-3 essential fatty acid required by the body for the maintenance of good health
- Omega-3 fatty acids have an anti-inflammatory effect and are important structural components of cell membranes
- A diet lacking in Omega-3 fatty acids can lead to dry, rough and scaly skin
|Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) 1g||1000mg|
|equiv. Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)||575mg|
|equiv. Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)||175mg|
|equiv. Oleic Acid (Omega-9)||175mg|
Free from: Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Adults- Take one capsule three times daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed. Not recommended for children under 12 years, unless professionally prescribed.