Brand: Caruso’s Natural Health
Caruso’s Hair Food is designed for those with poor hair health whilst also wanting to improve the appearance of their skin and nails.
Why use the Caruso’s Hair Food product range?
Caruso’s Hair Food products have been formulated to provide your body with nutrients known to be important for maintaining healthy, shiny, good looking hair. Caruso’s Hair Food is also ideal for healthy skin and nails. It is therefore recommended for anyone who wishes to improve the health and quality of their hair, skin and nails.
Caruso’s Hair Food has been formulated to:
- Provide the body with the nutrients known to be important for healthy hair, scalp, skin and nails
- Help maintain healthy, shiny, manageable hair
- Nourish the body from the inside out to provide beauty from within
Who would use Caruso’s Hair Food?
- Any man or woman experiencing poor hair, skin and nail health
- Any man or woman experiencing excessive hair loss
- People suffering with an itchy scalp or dandruff
- Women who may have recently given birth or are breastfeeding
- Those who may have malabsorption issues
- The elderly
Q: Can children take Caruso’s Hair Food hair products?
Caruso’s Hair Food is not suitable for use by children under the age of 12 years. For further advice please consult your Healthcare Professional.
Q: Can I take Caruso’s Hair Food products if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Caruso’s Hair Food tablets are suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q: How long can I stay on Caruso’s Hair Food products?
You can use the Caruso’s Hair Food product range for as long as you like. Supplementation with vitamins and minerals may be beneficial for hair growth and strength and is best when incorporated long term.
Each tablet contains:
|Equiv. to Pantothenic Acid||274.83mg|
|Equiv. to Calcium 25.17 mg Inositol||100mg|
|Silica – Colloidal Anhydrous||53.5mg|
|Equiv. to Silica||25mg|
|Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate||41.16mg|
|Equiv. to Zinc||15mg|
Take 1 tablet daily with main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Children over the age of 12 take 1 tablet once a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.