Gorokan Pharmacy’s change of mind returns policy is in addition to your statutory rights under the Competition and Consumer Act and similar laws. All products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If a product is faulty, not doing what it is supposed to do, is unsafe or is significantly different from its description/sample, then you may be eligible for a refund, exchange or repair (where applicable).
Change of Mind
We value our customers at Gorokan Pharmacy so, if you change your mind, you can return most products within 30 days of your purchase, provided that Gorokan Pharmacy is satisfied that:
- You have valid proof of purchase (usually a receipt);
- The product and packaging is in its original condition including all manuals and accessories;
- The product is in re-saleable condition;
- The product has not been used or damaged; and
- The product is not one which a change of mind is not provided for.
Please choose carefully when purchasing the following merchandise as change of mind returns will not be provided for:
- Gift cards and vouchers;
- Prescription, Pharmacist Only and Pharmacy Only Medicines;
- Vitamins and Supplements;
- Baby/Infant Formula;
- Consumable items (such as food); and
- Other products advertised as being non-refundable for change of mind.
- Any product that is purchased as part of a transaction qualifying for a free gift; gift with purchase or bonus offer, the gift or bonus items must also be returned (unless otherwise stated or agreed in writing by Gorokan Pharmacy Customer Service). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus or it is not in saleable condition upon its return; the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
- In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund.
How to return your product
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
If you purchased your product in a Gorokan Pharmacy store
Simply take the product, along with your valid proof of purchase, to any Gorokan Pharmacy Store that stocks the product. Call us on 02 4392 2131.
Please note that the Online Returns Form is for online purchases only.
If you purchased your product from our online store
Please complete and submit the Online Return Form within 30 days of the shipped date for ‘Change of mind’ returns and within a reasonable time for ‘Consumer Guarantee’ (faulty) returns.
Order that have been dispatched cannot be cancelled and will have to be posted back at our expense and where eligible, a full refund less shipping fees will be provided.
Important information for online purchase returns
For ‘change of mind’ returns, no exchanges can be provided and the original shipping fee will not be refunded.
For ‘consumer guarantee’ (faulty) returns, the original shipping fee will be refunded for refund requests only. Exchanges will be posted free of charge.
If the Online Form is incorrectly completed or the requirements in this policy are not strictly complied with (for example, if you have indicated that a product is faulty and we later determine it is not faulty, or a product returned for change of mind is not resalable when we receive it) we will be unable to return the product to you, or provide you with a refund or exchange relating to the returned product pending Gorokan Pharmacy Customer Service review.
We’re always here to listen….
If you have any queries about the process or require further assistance, please email our Customer Service Centre anytime (email@example.com) or call 02.4392.2131 between 8.30am – 8.30pm (AEST) Monday – Friday.